At first start the terminal
write su -in the terminal
then gedit /etc/yum.conf
in line no 2 write this
- # This is the default, if you make this bigger yum won't see if the metadata
- # is newer on the remote and so you'll "gain" the bandwidth of not having to
- # download the new metadata and "pay" for it by yum not having correct
- # information.
- # It is esp. important, to have correct metadata, for distributions like
- # Fedora which don't keep old packages around. If you don't like this checking
- # interupting your command line usage, it's much better to have something
- # manually check the metadata once an hour (yum-updatesd will do this).
- # metadata_expire=90m
- # PUT YOUR REPOS HERE OR IN separate files named file.repo
- # in /etc/yum.repos.dproxy=http://18.104.22.168:3128/ then it transferd in proxy but if remove the proxy please delete this proxy=http://22.214.171.124:3128/